GUI editor features:
- LED control available for Warthog Throttle and MFD in GUI main page.
- LED event control interface in Virtual Keyboard page.
- Stock files cannot be overwritten – Save As will appear instead of Save.
- The print layout contains in the header the FlyNow profile name (or config file name).
- Keyboard language layout support improved:
• virtual keyboard layout changed according to the selected language.
• new keyboard key added for German and French layouts.
• possibility to generate keys with ASCII code > 127.
• possibility to paste a key in the GUI key selection field (instead of just pressing it).
- Copy/Paste in the Select Event tree now available on right mouse click.
- Program version added to the .fcf file on save.
- does not translate the USB key codes into ASCII any longer.
- Loading a corrupted project file will show an error message and state the exact problem.
- Missing (or deleted) custom files are purged from the list at start.
- Command line parameters available (GUI can be launched with <–help> for options).
Script and Script Editor features:
- led control function available for Throttle and MFD
- button enabled for .tmh files if only one .tmc file is loaded
- Timers resolution improved
- Keys modified with shift/ctl/alt are always pressed after shift/ctl/alt and released before shift/ctl/alt
- Unicode characters in script files (.tmc, .tmh) are translated to extended ASCII, the Unicode files won't be corrupted on save.
- Virtual mouse button commands do not reset the cursor's position.
- Faster Auto-complete option in Script Editor.